I am a certified Software Carpentries instructor.
All my teaching materials are freely and publicly available. We created a bookdown textbook to accompany the ECOSCOPE workshops. As well, we created educer, a R package to accompany the workshops.
Upcoming workshops ¶
- Amplicon sequence analysis in QIIME2 and R, Mar 28 & Apr 1 (1-4pm) - sign up here!
- Introduction to R and RStudio, Mar 21 (2-4pm) - sign up here!
- Reproducible Research, Feb 28 & Mar 4 (1-4pm) - sign up here!
- Introduction to R and RStudio, Feb 14 (2-4pm) - sign up here!
- introductoin to the tidyverse, Jan 31 & Feb 4 - (1-4pm) - sign up here!
Past workshops ¶
- Intermediate R programming, Nov 2021
- Statistical models in R, Oct 2021
- Introduction to the tidyverse, Sept 2021
- Introduction to R and RStudio, Sept 2021, Oct 2021, Nov 2021, Jan 2021
- R for Neuroscience (r4n), Fall 2020
Teaching Assistant ¶
- DSCI 542: Communication and Argumentation
- DSCI 532: Data Visualization II
- DSCI 554: Experimentation and Casual Infernece
- DSCI 523: Programming for Data Manipulation, Fall 2021
- DSCI 552: Statistical Inference nd Computation I, Fall 2021
- DSCI 561: Regression I, Fall 2021
- PSYC 308: Social Psychology, Summer 2019